This is a coptic stitch book I made recently using one of the handmade rose papers from June’s Paper Club. I used a single needle to sew the coptic stitch through 9 sewing stations, and I added a wrapper to each signature from using June’s dill paper.
Head to the end of the post for a detailed supply list with links and measurements.
- 0.098 Davey Board by Talas
- Handmade paper with rose
- Handmade paper with dill
- Blick Studio drawing pad
- 4 ply magenta waxed linen thread
- 2 x cover boards, 9″ x 6″ (23cm x 15cm)
- 2 x cover paper, 11″ x 8″ (28cm x 20cm)
- 2 x end sheets, 8.75″ x 5.75″ (22cm x 16cm)
- 6 x trimmed signatures and wrappers, 8.75″ x 5.75″ (22cm x 16cm) Note: there are 10 pages in each signature, ie 4 folded pieces of sketch paper + signature wrapper
- 90″ thread
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to leave a comment here or on Facebook.