Back in July I wrote a blog post about how I eco-print on paper. I made a book with those papers for a show, but then forgot to post photos on my blog.
I chose a coptic binding – that happens to be the first project we did in Handmade Book Club this month. For the covers, I doubled up the book board and covered it with a cotton fabric eco printed with Threadleaf Coreopsis (Coreopsis verticillata).
The pages are tea dyed drawing paper and I wrapped each signature in one of the eco-prints from the tutorial:
I used my vintage typewriter to create labels identifying the plants used and for the title. If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment.