Another month has whizzed by and November’s Paper Club is here. Instead of a preview video, I made a mini class using three of this month’s papers: Small Leaf on the cover, Green Floral as the inner cover and the Rustic White as the pages.
November’s leafy collection includes 7 papers measuring approximately 19″ x 24″. There is no mini collection this month but it will return in January.
- Small Leaf – a cream background embedded with leaves that look like bay leaves.
- Green Floral – a textured green paper filled with sprigs of broom flower
- Wedding Leaf – a cream paper filled with creamy dried oak leaves
- Dill – a white paper choc full of tiny pieces of dill
- Rustic white x 2 sheets – a soft off white paper with small flecks of fiber and leaves
- Bonus sheet: Autumn Leaf – one of the most popular papers embedded with dried orange oak leaves.
The cost is $39.99 for 7 sheets + free US shipping. If you live overseas, send me an email and I will estimate shipping before you purchase.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to send me an email. And don’t forget to join our super fun Facebook Group: Crafting Handmade Books. To be the first to know about Paper Club, make sure you sign up for my newsletter below.