During this week’s Facebook live I created a small 4 page book using one sheet of paper. I love this simple book form because it’s a great way to showcase gelli prints (just like the ones we made last week) and eco prints.
- Choose a rectangular gelli print, eco print or piece of patterned paper.
- Add any extra decoration, such as stamping or ink.
- Fold in half length ways and open.
- Fold in half width ways twice so that when you open up the paper, you have 8 sections.
- Open the paper and with a sharp knife cut along the center line in sections 2 and 3, leaving the center lines of sections 1 and 4 in tact.
- Fold paper in half lengthways, stand on the table and open up so that the center pages form a diamond.
- Push the the diamond closed to form 4 pages.
- Fold book so that the pages appear in the order desired.
- Add word or other decoration to the cover.
Later in the week I made 13 of these one page books with eco prints and bound them into a larger book. Details here.
Feel free to ask any questions in the comments below!