In this week’s Facebook live video I show you to create a double pamphlet stitched journal with image transfers. The basic steps for the journal are:
- Make 2 signatures/sections from paper of your choice.
- Print a favorite quote, cut into strips and glue to the pages.
- Collage the page edges with found papers.
- Find high contrast images in magazines and make packing tape transfers.
- Add transfers to book.
- Sew two signatures together and add the ribbon closure.
“The most regretful people on earth are those who felt the call to creative work, who felt their own creative power restive and uprising, and gave it neither power nor time”. Mary Oliver